covid-19 updates: we are open
Amid the covid-19 outbreak, we are still open to welcome you. However, to help minimize the spread and to follow government regulations, we’ve updated our policies and how we are operating during this pandemic.
Bali is now open for domestic tourists, and unfortunately, there the government’s plan to reopen the border for international tourists may be postponed from the original date of September 11th. This information is updated as per today, August 16th. Despite the delay, we are still preparing our self by regulating some New Normal rules that has been advised by the government to be implemented in all tourism and hospitality establishment, including restaurants, spa, hotels and villas.
OVERALL hygiene standards
- We disinfect and fog our properties regularly as a precaution measure, after guests check-out and before guests check-in. These activities are still scheduled regularly, even the property is temporarily closed.
- We check our staff’s temperature every morning before they start their shift.
Airport Pick Up
- Our car will be thoroughly disinfected prior to each pick-up.
- Our driver will properly wear a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and face mask in the car for our guests.
- All guests must submit a Rapid Test result or a ‘Health Certificate’ from a doctor or a health institution during check in.
- As soon as guests arrived in our property, we will check their body temperature.
- We will also disinfect guests’ luggage before checking them into the villa.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the public space of the villa.
- Guests will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer along with a face mask in each villa. Hand gloves are also available at our Reception.
in case of high temperature
- In case a guest is measured above 37.3 degrees, we will assist guests to take a rapid test on call with an additional charge of IDR 550.000, or we will escort guests to take a rapid test in the nearest hospital (Siloam or BIMC), which cost IDR 350.000 plus IDR 200.000 for the transport. The test result is available in 15 to 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the test result, guests should stay in the lobby area.
- If the guests’ test result come back negative, we will proceed with the check-in as usual, while maintaining high alert upon said guests. We can also provide on-call doctor service if guests feel like they need to consult a physician.
- If the guests’ test result come back positive, our vendor will escort them to Sanglah or Udayana hospital, to proceed with a swab test.
- Our team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on hand gloves, a mask and a face shield.
- Our team will enter the villa to prepare and cook guests’ breakfast.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain 6feet minimum distance from our team when breakfast are being prepared.
- Our team will clean the kitchen thoroughly with disinfectant after breakfast is served.
- Our team will disinfect clean and themselves before preparing breakfast for other villas.
SHIRO SUSHI BAR
- Shiro Sushi Bar is closed temporarily until further notice.
- Our kitchen team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on hand gloves and a mask.
- Our service team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on hand gloves, a mask and a face shield.
- Our staff will disinfect all surfaces (door handles, tables, chairs, serving-trays) regularly, especially after serving dine-in guests.
- Before entering Shiro, one of our team will be standing by to check guests’ body temperatures before entering Shiro.
- In case a guest is measured above 37.3 degrees, unfortunately, we have to deny entry.
- All guests should wash their hands in our wash room by Shiro’s entrance and we encourage guests to wear masks when entering Shiro.
- Our service team will help seat our guests, while applying social distance rules.
- We can only accommodate no more than 10 guests at a time. Reservation is essential.
- Our cashier will encourage non-cash payment on guests’ bills.
- Our spa team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on a mask.
- Our spa team will still available for in-villa service upon guests request.
- All surfaces, including the therapist’s clothing will be cleaned / sprayed with disinfectant, before starting a service.