covid-19 updates: we are open
Amid the covid-19 outbreak, we are still open to welcome you. However, to help minimize the spread and to follow government regulations, we’ve updated our policies and how we are operating during this pandemic.
Bali is now open for selected types of visas.
The only entry point for international flights is through soekarno hatta airport in Jakarta and Sam Ratulangi airport in Manado. There is no direct international flight to Bali. All foreign visitors must go through Jakarta international airport – Soekarno Hatta.
Travelers must be fully vaccinated and must show a negative Covid-19 PCR/swab test document upon arrival. Test must be taken maximum 72 hours before flight at origin country.
Register with E-hac Indonesia health app.
Visitors must undergo quarantine for 7 nights in appointed hotels, at their own cost (as of regulation from 6th july 2021).
On day 1 and 7 of the quarantine stay a PCR test will be conducted organised by the hotel.
For the latest update you can visit this link.
OVERALL hygiene standards
- We disinfect and fog our properties regularly as a precaution measure, after guests check-out and before guests check-in. These activities are still scheduled regularly, even the property is temporarily closed.
- We check our staff’s temperature every morning before they start their shift.
Airport Pick Up
- Our car will be thoroughly disinfected prior to each pick-up.
- Our driver will properly wear a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and face mask in the car for our guests.
- All the guests are required to show the vaccination card report (first dose is acceptable) and a certificate of negative RT-PCR test or rapid antigen test during check in.
- All the guests are required to check in through the Peduli Lindungi app. You can download it HERE.
- As soon as guests arrived in our property, we will check their body temperature.
- We will also disinfect guest’s luggage before checking them into the villa.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the public space of the villa.
- Guests will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer along with a face mask in each villa. Hand gloves are also available at our Reception.
- You can see the new regulation through our New Normal Video on the above page.
in case of high temperature
- In case a guest is measured above 37.3 degrees, we will assist guests to take a PCR test on call with an additional charge, or we will escort guests to take a PCR test in the nearest hospital (Siloam or BIMC). The test result is available in 15 to 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the test result, guests should stay in the lobby area.
If the guest’s test result come back negative, we will proceed with the check-in as usual, while maintaining high alert upon said guests.
- We can also provide on-call doctor service if guests feel like they need to consult a physician.
If the guest’s test result come back positive, we will follow the government rules.
- Our team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on hand gloves, a mask and a face shield.
- Our team will enter the villa to prepare and cook guests’ breakfast.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain 6feet minimum distance from our team when breakfast are being prepared.
- Our team will clean the kitchen thoroughly with disinfectant after breakfast is served.
- Our team will disinfect clean and themselves before preparing breakfast for other villas.
SHIRO SUSHI BAR
Shiro Sushi Bar is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Our spa team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on a mask.
- Our spa team will still available for in-villa service upon guests request.
- All surfaces, including the therapist’s clothing will be cleaned / sprayed with disinfectant, before starting a service.